CPCCWHS1001 – Work Safely in the Construction Industry – White Card
*Price $90 plus $25 SafeWork NSW card fee.
This unit of competency specifies the mandatory work health and safety training required prior to undertaking construction work.
This unit specifies the outcomes required to carry out work health and safety (WHS) requirements through safe work practices in all on- or off-site construction workplaces. It requires the performance of work in a safe manner through awareness of risks and work requirements, and the planning and performance of safe work practices with concern for personal safety and the safety of others.
- Identify health and safety legislative requirements of construction work
- Identify construction hazards and risk control measures
- Identify health and safety communication and reporting processes.
- Identify incident and emergency response procedures
- Minimum 14 years of age.
- Completed LLN assessment.
- 100 points of ID (as required by SafeWork NSW)
- Domestic student with appropriate study entitlements.
- Have USI or create one from https://www.usi.gov.au/your-usi/create-usi
Mode of Delivery
Classroom based – internal
- Theory facilitated in a classroom
- Practical onsite
1 day Training Only
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be issued with a SafeWork NSW Statement of Training certificate (SOT) on the day of the course. Valid for 60 days from the course date.
- White Card issued by SafeWork NSW
- We supply all equipment necessary for the training
Trainees must provide
- Appropriate clothing and safety boots
5 Melissa St, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- RIIMPO320F – Conduct civil construction excavator operations
- RIIMPO319E – Conduct backhoe/loader operations
- RIIMPO318F – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
- RIIHAN309F – Conduct telescopic materials handler operations
- RIIMPO321F – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
- CPCCWHS1001 – Work Safely in the Construction Industry – White Card
- CPC50210 – Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
- CPC40110 – Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)